Steps for using Mobile Check Deposit
- Using your SmartBank mobile app, go to the list of available actions. Select
- Endorse check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” with corresponding account number on the back of the check.
- Tap the Deposit button on the top right of your screen.
- Read the Notice that is presented, then tap Continue.
- Tap Front to take a picture of the front of the check. Line-up the check image with the frame. Tap the camera icon in the viewfinder to take the picture. To accept the image tap the check mark. To retake the image, tap the red undo button.
- Tap Back to take a picture of the back of the check.
- Input the Amount of the check and select the Deposit To account from the list of available accounts.
- Input an email address in the Email Receipt To field and tap Continue.
- Review the information on the Approve Deposit Screen. If all information is correct, tap Approve. If changes need to be made, tap Edit in the upper left hand corner to go back to the previous screen.
Tips for using Mobile Check Deposit
- Make sure you are taking a picture of check in a well-lit area. Use a dark background to get the best image of the check.
- Be sure to endorse the back of the check, “For Mobile Deposit Only” and include deposit account number.
- Verify that the check amount and written amount match.
- Make sure the entire check image is captured and in focus.
- Available for Apple and Android products.