As of Wednesday, July 15, 2020, we will provide drive-thru service only at all of our locations and will offer appointments for lobby visits.
We have few offices that do not have a drive thru, but offer a drop box & ATM. We will take deposits through the drop box and ATM’s at those locations. Other locations nearby will be able to help if you have other needs.
Before visiting an office for drive thru service or a lobby appointment, please follow this guidance to ensure we can serve you best.
While the drive thru is capable of handling nearly all of your everyday banking needs, you may have needs that are best served by other methods. Here are some of the ways we can serve you during this time:
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING:
Whether online or on a mobile device, much of your banking business can be done remotely, which is particularly important during this time of social distancing. You can pay your bills, make transfers and deposit checks remotely.
We are here for you and our offices are staffed, so feel free to reach out to us! You are welcome to call your local branch. To find your local branch number, visit https://www.smartbank.com/contact-us/, and a full list of branch locations and local phone numbers are posted.
A few other ways you can reach us:
• Call our Client Services Team at 865.453.2650 or 866.290.2554
• Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• LiveChat with an associate at www.smartbank.com
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
We realize that you may have the need to meet with an associate face-to-face, or in some circumstances, conduct a transaction that can’t be completed at the drive-thru. To schedule meetings for loan closings, account openings, access to your safe deposit box or other services, simply call your SmartBank associate or contact your local branch.
We are most concerned for the health and well-being of our associates and clients and are working hard to keep our offices safe. Here are a few ways we’re protecting you:
Like everyone else, we encourage you to take careful steps to protect yourself and those around you from the coronavirus.
- Clients that schedule lobby appointments will be asked to wear a mask when conducting business inside the branch. Masks will be provided if a client does not have a mask.
- If you are sick or have symptoms associated to COVID, please choose a mobile banking option to conduct your banking or use the drive-thru.
- Frequently wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, and keep your distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
We will post signage on all branch lobby doors and drive-thru windows to re-direct our clients to drive-thrus, drop box or ATM’s. Information will also be posted on these signs on how to contact us to schedule a lobby appointment.
This is a unique time for us all, but our SmartBank Family is strong and our commitment to provide our clients with a WOW experience is still our goal. While it might look a little different than the norm, trust that we will do our best to take care of your needs.
Thank you for being a good banking partner, and supporting and joining us in this temporary new way of doing business to help control this pandemic and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Together we are better, and our thoughts and prayers go out to all to stay safe and healthy.