CHATTANOOGA, TN – August 24, 2016 – SmartBank announces the formation of its Local Board of Directors in Chattanooga, which will serve to give insight and make recommendations for anticipated growth through relationship-fueled opportunities.
The Local Board is comprised of eight progressive professionals who will help lead the SmartBank movement in the Chattanooga market. Each of these respected community members brings a wealth of knowledge, expertise and leadership capabilities which will be beneficial in forming and leveraging SmartBank connections in its newest market.
“Forming this team of bright, forward-thinking local business leaders has been an exciting process for us,” said SmartBank Chairman, Miller Welborn. “It’s gives us the opportunity to spearhead the execution of our strategic business model which focuses on offering a dynamic banking platform through innovation and the latest technology.”
- Barry Large, Co-Founder of Lamp Post Group
- Hodgen Mainda, Vice President of Noon Development
- Kirby Yost, attorney for Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel
- Marsha Yessick, ASID, Owner of Yessick’s Design Center & Yessick’s Collection
- Matt McGauley, Owner & President of Fidelity Trust Company
- Matt Wood, Owner of MPL Construction Company
- Roshan Amin, President and CEO of Dynamic Group
- Trip Farmer, Partner, CPA & CCIFP, Henderson, Hutcherson and McCullough, PLLC
“I am thrilled to work hand-in-hand with the individuals of our Local Board,” said SmartBank Chattanooga Regional President, Barry Watson, “Their extensive knowledge of Chattanooga’s market landscape coupled with the local relationships they have formed will contribute to SmartBank’s continued success.”
SmartFinancial, Inc., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the bank holding company for SmartBank. SmartBank is a full-service commercial bank founded in 2007, with twelve branches and three loan production offices spanning East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. Recruiting the best people, delivering exceptional client service, strategic branching and a disciplined approach to lending have contributed to SmartBank’s success. More information about SmartFinancial can be found on its website: www.smartbank.com.